*If your venue is outdoor please check the weather conditions in advance so you can plan accordingly, our talent cannot perform in extreme weather conditions such as extreme heat, smoke, cold, rain, wind or snow. If we arrive and conditions are unfit and we are unable to perform we will still require payment in full.
- Please be aware that certain situations such as traffic may cause the performer(s) to be late. While it is uncommon, rest assured that you will still receive the fully booked time.
-We do our best to accommodate all special requests, but we cannot insure that the kids/guests will participate in the activities offered, or that time will allow for all scheduled activities.
- Please remember that these are timed appearances, and we need to receive the remaining balance before our scheduled end time. If we run into overtime there is an additional fee per performer.
- If any of our supplies or costumes are damaged by the client or their guests, the client will be charged the cost of replacing these damaged items.
- Please note that the performer is not responsible for any injuries during the appearance, including but not limited to any rare reactions to makeup, face-paint or any other items used by the character, tripping over the character or the costume, etc. If somebody has any known allergies please inform us immediately.
- Please note that the performer is not responsible for any unruly children, and that the performer may leave the premises in extreme situations where nothing is being done to control this behavior. This includes both physical and verbal situations. In this case, the client is still responsible for full payment.
-Please note that we are merely entertainers and our talent will need assistance with activity set up, organizing any activities, managing the children, as well as being released at the end of the scheduled appearance.
-No performer(s) can be left in a room alone with children - there should always be guardians present, we are here to entertain not babysit.
- We reserve the right to leave any appearance if we find it to be unsafe. This includes but is not limited to: any appearance where vulgar verbal remarks or physical gestures are made towards, or in reference to, the performer/assistant, any appearances where verbal or physical violence is observed, or any situation where a crime of any kind is being witnessed by the character/assistant. The client will still be responsible for paying the total bill if such violence/abuse/crime is on the property of the party venue. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any appearance at any time which we feel may be detrimental to our reputation, that we feel is not family-oriented, or involves any other entertainers that we do not feel comfortable being in the company of. Please notify us if you are having any other entertainment at your event prior to booking.
*No refunds of any kind will be granted after booking has been confirmed.
*During the visit, if you are unsatisfied with our service for any reason, please notify our entertainer ASAP so we can accommodate you to the best of our ability.
* After booking is confirmed , any changes to the date, time, character(s), or entertainer(s) may result in an additional fee; note that it is not always possible for us to make any requested changes.
* Booking fee's are non-refundable. *No exceptions
*Cancellations made within 48 hrs of event are subject to remaining payment in full.
*All CDC guidelines must be followed during the entire duration of our visit.
*Video chats require a compatible device such as a computer or smartphone. Video chats also require a quality internet connection and video chat software. My Once Upon a Time is not responsible for technical difficulties resulting from the client's hardware, software or internet connection. We recommend testing video chat software (such as: Zoom or Google Hangouts etc.) before booking a Video Chat.